Monday, September 23, 2013

The Best $4 I've Ever Spent at Target!

Who doesn't love the Target $1 section? The gods know that I sure do. But I super-duper loved it this weekend when I came across this pile of Darth Vader themed school supplies...


Okay, I admit, the 7 piece set was actually $3, but that's beyond worth it.

I got a couple of Vader pencils, a tiny Vader eraser, a Vader pencil sharpener and the world's tiniest Vader sketchbook/notepad. For really, really tiny Vader drawings.


And I can carry all of this in my new handy-dandy Darth Vader carrying case! Huzzah!


But for larger, more involved drawings, the set comes with this bigger sketchbook...


And just in case I make some truly massive mistakes, sold separately was this gigantic Vader eraser...



I couldn't help but think that if I had found this set when I was in 5th grade, I would be the king of the class for a day or two amongst my Star Wars loving friends.

But, now I'm 40 and and the most I got out of this score was a weird look from my wife.

Whatevs. The Force is strong with this score.