Monday, July 22, 2013

SDCC 2013 Toy Haul Report - Part 1

Hey kids! I'm back from San Diego Comic Con! This year was beyond amazing and I have tons of stories to tell and lots of collectibles to show off, but practically no time to do either, so I thought I'd at least post a couple of pics when I get a chance.

Eventually we'll get through all the stuff I scored.

I also don't have a lot of time to wax poetically, so enjoy these pics of a handful of monstrous wind-ups I scored on the cheap.



The sparking monsters ones on the bottom are well known by just about any nerd worth his salt who grew up in the 70s and 80s.

But the two weirdos up top are a total mystery to me. But I've always had one rule: When you find wind-up toys of a gelatinous green brain and cadaver-gray eyeball with silver parasitic worms for arms, buy them.

More stuff coming soon!