Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Buy a Ghost and Help Send Me to SDCC 2013!

Hey gang! Just a quick moment of shilling...

It looks like I'm going to San Diego Comic Con after all! Things were a bit up in the air, but then my boss gave me a badge and our Vice President of Creative said I could crash on his floor in his hotel room, so all I have to do is come up with the moola to pay for the airfare and some walking around cash.

That's where my Obvious Cause of Death Ghosts SDCC 2013 Exclusive comes in!



"Fanboy Stampede" is a San Diego Comic Con 2013 Exclusive, limited edition of 20 pieces, signed and numbered by the artist.

If you've been to SDCC, you know the dangers of getting trampled when those doors open! Well, this little spook didn't move quick enough.

Each piece comes with a crumpled up mini comic book. EACH COMIC BOOK WILL BE DIFFERENT! Which one will you get?

Pieces sold on a first come, first serve basis, starting with 1/20.

Help send me to San Diego Comic Con!

Also, if anyone buys 3 regular priced ghosts (Mystery Ghosts not included), you'll get "Fanboy Stampede" for FREE! Just put "SDCC 2013" in the notes section so I know you want the special deal.

Anyway. Just throwin' that out there. No pressure.

Just head on over to ocodg.storenvy.com to get your hapless haunter today!

Thanks gang!