Monday, February 25, 2013

Is That... OH MY GOD, IT IS!

So, there I was, browsing the toy section at my local Target, not really looking to buy anything, but just seeing what was new, when I found myself looking at these little rubbery Spider-Man Fighter Pods dudes...


I was just about to walk away when my awesomeness radar went off and forced my eyeballs to zoom in on this badass little piece of web-slinging pork...


Sweet molten cheese balls! It's Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham!

This was one of my all-time favorite comics back in middle school and I've been dying for a really well-done Spider-Ham action figure. Sadly, this set was $6.99 and I just couldn't drop that for one little rubbery piglet, but maybe I can hunt him down on eBay.

Still, seeing this warmed my heart knowing that he's not forgotten.

Here's to you, Spider-Ham.