Friday, November 9, 2012

Top 5 Friday! My Top 5 Favorite Wacky Wobblers!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I'm already posting about Funko products too much. But the truth is, I had this other much more in-depth idea for this week's Top 5 Friday, but quite frankly, I've just run out of time and only have a few minutes to take some quick pics, throw them up on the blog and call it good.

But don't let the fact that I'm phoning it in this week make you think that I don't love these Wacky Wobblers to pieces. Because I do.

So here they are...

1. Mr. T - This Wacky Wobbler pities fools and don't wanna hear no jibber-jabber.


2. Sugar Bear - Not "Golden Bear" who sells Super Golden Crisp. This is Sugar Bear, who sells Sugar Crisp. I always hated that they changed the name of the cereal. That's like calling crack cocaine "Smoky Pebbles".


3. Darth Vader - I love this one because it's Darth Vader.


4. The Munsters - I have a Grandpa Munster as well, but no Marylin yet. I always wished this was my family when I was a kid.


5. The Monster Cereals - You guys probably saw this one coming, right? And yes, I do have the Yummy Mummy Wobbler, but am still missing Fruit Brute. Still, I got the three kings.


That's it for this week! I promise I'll put more work into it next week! Really. I will.