Sunday, November 4, 2012

Myyyyy Prrreeeeciiiooouuusss Funko Pops!

I warned you guys that it was gonna get pretty Funko-y around here, and I wasn't joking.

I just wanted to dash out a quick post and show off my beloved Funko Pop! Hobbit figures. I was a major fan of the original Lord of the Rings trilogy, so you can bet your sweet bippy that I'll be there with bells on when The Hobbit hits theaters, happily shoveling popcorn into my face and ready to dive back into Peter Jackson's lush, vibrant Middle Earth once again.

In the meantime, I can content myself with these adorable little button-eyed denizens of the Shire.

First up is a younger Bilbo Baggins, the original keeper of the the One Ring and wielder of Sting. Just look at his hairy little feet!


Here we have the legendary Gandalf the Gray, long before his fall against the Balroq and his imprisonment in the Tower of Saruman...


And, of course, you can't tell the tale of the destruction of the One Ring without its original keeper, the twisted and deformed Golum, with his pointy little teeth, perfect for ripping apart raw fish...


So, these are the latest Pop! figures to be added to my collection and there are many more. But I'll do my best to space oput my posts about them, lest you guys get sick of me babbling on about them. What can I say? I'm a company man, now.

But even if I wasn't, I'd still think these Pop! figures were prrrrrrrrreeeeeciiiiooouuuussss....