Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ladies & Gentlemen, Playmobil Elvis! Thankyouverymuch...

I didn't have a lot of time for a post this morning but when I did a quick scan of the Nerdatorium for something to do a quick write-up about, my eyes fell on yet another awesome toy from Jboy Pacman's last toy-filled care package (that box just keeps givin' up the goods!), so without further ado, ladies and gents, put your hands together for the one... the only... Playmobil Elvis!


When I heard that Playmobil was going to start doing blind-bagged figures, I avoided it like the plague. I was already neck deep in Lego Minifigure blind-bag fever and needed another toy line to collect like I needed a staple gun to the eye, so I didn't even look at them in stores.

But, good gravy, is this figure adorable! 


Now, I'm going to try my best to not let this push me over into full-blown Playmobil collecting. Maybe I can just be happy with just this one.

Maybe. We'll see. Oh, no....