Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Greetings from Riverdale High

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I admit it. I love Archie comics, and have for ages. When I first started to discover comics back when I was 7 or 8, my Mom hipped me to a gang of zany teens from Riverdale and I've been a fan ever since.

I especially get the itch to visit Riverdale around Christmastime, and every year I pick up the Holiday Special Digest. I know, it's pretty weird, but I can't help it.

And before you all ask about who I'd pick over Betty or Veronica, I'd say neither. I'm going with Nancy.

Anyway, I scored some great issues of various Archie titles, including two Christmas Stocking issues from the '90s, during a visit to my favorite used book store recently and I thought this would be the best time to come out of the Archie closet.

My name is Reis, and I'm an Archie Comics fan.