Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Can Has Trade?

Hey fellow toy nerds! Going through my collection last night, I realized that I need to hunker down and get focused on completing some things (I have been getting a bit willy-nilly lately), so I thought I could come to you all once again and see if we can work out a deal!


First off, I'm trying to complete my Lego minifig collection. I have some to trade, even-steven. Take a look at my list below and maybe we can work out a deal.

HAVE TO TRADE:
  • Sumo Wrestler (2)
  • Female Snowboarder
  • Punk Rocker (2)
  • Frankenstein (2)
  • Baseball Player (3)
  • Weight Lifter
  • Hazmat Dude (2)
  • Werewolf (2)
  • Tennis Girl (2)
  • Sailor
  • Singing Girl
  • Cyborg (missing gun)
  • Samurai (missing helmet)

NEED:
  • Gladiator
  • Eskimo
  • Lumberjack
  • Short Clown
  • Egypt Lady
  • Pharaoh
  • Snowboard Guy
  • Zombie
  • Clown
  • Mexican Guy
  • Spartan
  • Ringmaster
  • Witch
  • Explorer Chap
  • Skier
  • Disco Guy
  • Indian Chief
  • Alien
  • Hip Hop Guy
If you think we can do a trade, hit me up at ackshunphigyer[at]yahoo[dot]com (that's the email I use for online wheelin' and dealin').

Now, onto my ongoing quest for vintage Kenner Star Wars figures! Despite my previous vehemence to finish off this collection, I've only gotten a few since first taking up this quest. But I thought I'd update my graphic so you can all see which ones I have (in red overlay) and again, email me at ackshunphigyer[at]yahoo[dot]com if you have any for sale, trade, or getting ready to throw out and might as well send to me instead of a landfill.