Friday, July 8, 2011

Freaky Geeks!

You find the weirdest stuff on eBay. Case in point: I present to you asmall collection of hideous denizens of the miniature toy world, a little gang of vending machine miscreants known as Freaky Geeks!

One of the benefits of eBay is finding whole collections of vending machine toys without having to hunt them down in the foyer of some shopping outlet and then plunk quarter after quarter into the machines before you get a complete set.

I don't know squat about these critters other than they were cheap and freaky. much like many of my ex-girlfriends.


 Ladies and germs, meet: Cy-fi...


Go-Go...


Herbert...


Knuckles...


Ollie...


Skizzo...


Spike...


...and Stinky!


I was planning on writing a big, long diatribe on the gross-out lovableness of such toys, harkening back to the Rat Fink days of weirdo monsters often driving hot-rods or balancing on surf boards, but I think these nut-balls speak for themselves. 'Nuff said!