Friday, March 18, 2011

Vintage Imperial Monsters!

Greeting boys and ghouls! MuuuaaaHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha!!!

So, I've got to be honest; I'm hella short on time and have a ton to do today, so I don't have a lot of time to wax poetically about some toy I had when I was a kid and how I had a multitude of adventures with it and all that nonsense, so I'm just going to post some pics of toys I never had, but saw them on eBay and just had to have them.

I scored this lot of monster figures by Imperial a few weeks back and they have been dominating my Universal Monsters shelf ever since, mostly because they are just massive, about 8 or 9 inches tall, and made of a bulky, heavy plastic. These figures could be used as murder weapons.

Anyway, like I said, I never had these before, but I do have vague memories of seeing them in stores when I was younger, and maybe some kids I knew had them, but whatever, these are mine now! Now all I have to do is find the Wolfman figure, and possibly a Gillman one (if they ever made one of him).

So, there it is. Enjoy the pics!






(By the way, I happen to have two Frankensteins, if anyone wants to make a trade for a Wolfman or Creature!)