Friday, January 14, 2011

Mystery Ninja Samurai Dudes!

Hi all! I'm absurdly busy with work this week and don't really have a lot of time to write up an in-depth post or anything, but I did get these cool ninja type figures in the mail yesterday and thought I'd show them off.


I have no idea who these guys are, what series they're from or anything. I have a sneaking suspicion that they're probably just some cheap-o knock off toy from the '80s. They're are no copyright marks on them whatsoever, so your guess is as good as mine.
Still, I saw them on eBay, won them for $1 and now they're mine!


The guy above is my favorite. He's like a ninja/superhero hybrid, and was the sole reason for me bidding on this lot.


This guy looks like he's the Master and has taught the ninja/superhero all he knows. I'd love to hear the story about how he lost the tip of his nose.


This guy reminds me of the type of dude who likes to hang out with ninja/superhero and yell stuff like "Get him, Carl! Kick him in the nuts!"


And this dude reminds me of the jealous fellow student of ninja/superhero who gets all jealous and eventually turns evil. He also looks like he's wearing that dude from Fat Albert's hat.
Anyway, back to work for me!