Sunday, January 23, 2011

3 Dimensional Boogorz!

A looooooooong while back, I posted a pic of some weird critters I came up with that I started to call "Boogorz", mostly because they were green and looked like something that would dwell inside a nose. Here they are again...


Well, I thought it would be fun to try and sculpt a few of them. I'm a crappy sculptor, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyhoodle, so after purchasing some cheap air-dry modeling clay and spending a half hour or so at the dining room table, this gruesome little bugger was born...


Isn't he cute? Like I said, my sculpting skills are rubbish, but they'll get better as I make more critters.

I'm thinking of a whole series of little uglies based on gross body stuff, all in little clans like the Boogorz, but made out of earwax and toejam and poo. Anyway. Just an idea. A very, very disgusting idea.