Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home Made Birthday Bats!

Hi gang! First off, sorry for the lack of posts. The holidays are always busy and between shopping, baking, hanging out with friends and of course, the fact that I work three jobs, I haven't had a lot of time to blog. And I definitely haven't had time to record another video.

However, I do have tons of new loot to blog about, and I imagine that some more will be coming on Christmas morning, so rest assured that I'll be back to our regularly scheduled blogging in no time, and we're in no danger of running out of stuff to gawk at. :)

That having been said, I wanted to take a quick second to show off a birthday present that my good friend and fellow D&D gamer made for me. You see, he's taken up making these adorable little hand-stitched felt dolls, and I had seen one he was making for one of his co-workers, a Joker doll, and I immediately became ravenously covetous and had to have one of my own. Little did I know, he had already made one for me and gave it to me on my birthday this past Saturday.

Needless to say, I was stunned, and grateful and so happy that I squealed like a little girl.

So, without further ado, here's my very own hand made Batman doll, by my good buddy, Ryan...


How frickin' adorable is that!? I love it beyond words and thank the gods that I have such great and generous friends.

And just to prove how far Ryan went to make this for me; He hates Batman with a passion! So imagine the will power it took to get through sewing every stitch on his most hated superhero.

Thank you Ryan. You efforts are immensely appreciated.

Thanks for reading, everyone! More posts coming soon!